Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break

Well, even though I swore off traveling for awhile we ended up going to Utah for Spring Break. Kaycee missed family and Amy missed out on Kaycee so I broke down and traveled. Amy was is South Africa when I was expecting and had Kaycee and I didn't want her to miss out on Kayden and to see how big and miserable I was. It was fun. Mom, Amy and Sara threw me/Kayden a baby shower. Kaycee had so much fun at Kayden's birthday party (that is what she kept calling it). She loved helping open all of the gifts. It got a little confusing because she would rip through the gifts before I could see who they were from, but it all worked out well.

She was able to play with Christy's little ones, Race and Shelby. They called each other their "friends."

While we were having a great time at the party Isaac was driving home to Pullman. Poor guy. He had to get back to school for Monday and Tuesday and then he flew out to Alabama until Sunday. This way we weren't by ourselves for the week and easter.

Katy took pictures while Amy wrote down the gifts and who they were from. Mom and Sara served the treats! Yummy!

Sisters Deichman, Fillerup, Hope Fulkerson, Jan Davis, and Day from the Elk Ridge ward were there. Colleen and Rebekah were able to drive down for it but had to leave early because of the snow storm. Also, Jeannie, Becky and Joy came. Aunt Dorothy, Christy and Jessie were able to make it as well. It was a lot of fun.

Kari Kirk was also able to make it. It was at the end, she got the times mixed up, but it was so good to see her. It has been years, well since our mission.












No comments: