Yippy, I got my laptop back. Yay! Isaac got an iPad2 for his birthday, yes I caved I know, but hey I got my laptop back.
So much has happened since my last blog but the major events, that I can remember off the top of my head are:
*Isaac is the Chief of Staff at Banfield Pet Hospital in West Jordan
*Isaac's success in being the first in the world to successfully freeze reindeer seaman
*First female baby reindeer born in April via artificial insemination http://sandy.fox13now.com/news/news/reindeer-born-artificial-insemination/52523
*Kaycee graduated Kindergarten
*Isaac presented his reindeer project at the Theriogenology conference in Milwaukee
*Isaac was selected for a position on the Theriogenology board
*Our beautiful baby boy was born June 7th
It's been a fast and full year and just continues to get more exciting and much busier. Isaac leaves for the Philippines this next week. He will be helping the government implement an artificial insemination program. He's a smarty! He's accomplished so much in the short time that he has been our of vet school. I so proud of him, he sets his mind on something that hasn't been done or successfully accomplished, such as the reindeer project, and succeeds!
Goodbyes are never easy...
12 years ago






1 comment:
Yeah! I'm glad you are back to blogging!
Post a Comment